What materials are needed for applying for a Foreign Expert Work Permit?


Updated: 2013-08-29

The Foreign Expert Work Permit application requires the following:

1. Foreign Expert Work Permit application form filled in, using Chinese unless otherwise stated, with a photo of the applicant.

2. CV of the applicant (including education and work experience), in both Chinese and a foreign language, with an official seal of the prospective employer.

3. Diploma from the highest institution where the applicant studied or a copy of a professional qualification certificate.

4. Health certificate issued by foreign medical institution as indicated by a Chinese embassy or consulate, or a health and quarantine department arranged by the Chinese government.

5. Employment agreement (contract) or other materials, such as a copy of the company’s business license, with cultural or educational experts needing the employer’s qualification certificate.

6. A copy of the applicant's passport.

7. An official letter from the employer, with additional information if it applies.

What we do

SAFEA is responsible for certifying foreign experts to work in the Chinese mainland and organizing overseas training for Chinese technical and managerial professionals.


All Rights Reserved Sponsored by State Administration of Foreign Experts Affairs Powered by China Daily