How to extend a Foreign Expert Certificate?
The following materials will be needed to extend a Foreign Expert Certificate:
1. Applicant’s passport and visa, along with copies of the two
2. Residence permit and copy
3. Employment agreement or contract (with attachments) and copies
4. Health certificate issued or verified by a health and quarantine department arranged by the Chinese government
5. Accompanying family member’s passport and visa (with copies of the two), residence permit (and copy) and health certificate
6. An official letter from the employer
What we do
SAFEA is responsible for certifying foreign experts to work in the Chinese mainland and organizing overseas training for Chinese technical and managerial professionals.