What is the application process for an employment (Z ) visa?


Updated: 2013-09-27

Chinese regulations state that a foreign expert needs a Foreign Experts Work Permit, visa notification from an employer with government authorization, and passport. A visa can be obtained from Chinese embassies, consulates general, visa offices, the office of the commissioner of Foreign Affairs Ministry in the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, or any other overseas organizations with Foreign Affairs Ministry authorization.

What we do

SAFEA is responsible for certifying foreign experts to work in the Chinese mainland and organizing overseas training for Chinese technical and managerial professionals.


All Rights Reserved Sponsored by State Administration of Foreign Experts Affairs Powered by China Daily