Can a residence permit be changed?


Updated: 2014-05-19

1. The permit holder needs to apply for a new one if any of the information on it changes, such as reason for staying, passport number, address, school, or employer.

2. The person needs to apply for a new permit in moving to another city, at either the old public security office or the new one.

What we do

SAFEA is responsible for certifying foreign experts to work in the Chinese mainland and organizing overseas training for Chinese technical and managerial professionals.


All Rights Reserved Sponsored by State Administration of Foreign Experts Affairs Powered by China Daily