What are the supervision and complaint channels?

Updated: 2016-12-20

1. Complaints can be made through counter services, telephone calls, emails and letters, which are subject to seperate announcements made by local processing agencies and decision-making bodies handling applications for the Foreigner’s Work Permit.

2. Online compliants: Complaints can be filed online via the Management and Service System for Foreigners Working in China.

What we do

SAFEA is responsible for certifying foreign experts to work in the Chinese mainland and organizing overseas training for Chinese technical and managerial professionals.


All Rights Reserved Sponsored by State Administration of Foreign Experts Affairs Powered by China Daily